Wednesday, April 20, 2011

White Wednesday......

I have been following Faded Charm's White Wednesday posts for quite some time. Last week I participated and this week I would like to invite you all to join me. She starts it off with a post on Tuesday and then fellow cottage chic bloggers join in! The result is just beautiful....you will find inspirations from the garden, ways to use those flea market finds, lovely Easter decor and much, much more! I have placed my inspiration below followed by a couple of my favorites from today's participants. I hope you enjoy this as much as I think you will. Better grab a cup of your favorite bevvie......the very first click will start you on a wonderful little adventure, enjoy!
Spring has sprung, (an aside to my northern friends, you are just gonna' have to trust me, it really is spring), and Easter is upon us...here is my White Wednesday reflection for you...




....some of these goodies are still in my booth.

More Easter decorating motivation in case you are still preparing for the upcoming festivities....this delightful place setting is from The Vintage Nest, she shares her Spring Celebration Brunch with us....



Anyone that has visited my booth knows that the following little goody could have come straight from it, but it did not....this little piece of inspiration is from Fishtail Cottage, yummy!















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bits of spring...I needed that today - thanks! (We had snow two days ago and "thunder hail" yesterday"...so far just gray skies today)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Toni! Thank you for the inspiration ....

    ReplyDelete