Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Monday.....Let's have Some Fun......

Let's have a contest.....just a little fun between friends! Help me get to 100 fans on my Facebook page and you get to help choose the prize! Here is how we will play: Step One: Go to my Etsy Store by clicking here. Choose your favorite item. Step Two: Go to my Facebook Fan page (see the link box on the right side of this page) and tell me about your favorite item. Step Three: Share my Facebook Fan page with your friends. Step Four: As soon as we get to 100 fans Random.org will choose winner and the prize will be the most commented item from my Etsy Store.....(in the case that the item would sell I will use the second most commented item and so on...) Now that sounds like fun....a 1 in 100 chance of winning (not bad odds as contests go) and you get to help choose the prize!! Have fun and Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment