Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Time sometimes flies like a bird....

I cannot believe I have had my vintage booth for 4 months, nor can I believe that my daughter just completed four years of college, that I have been married 14 years (and 26 years in total if I count both marriages...hmmmm), that my daughter is 22, that I am 50.....time flies like a bird.....
 
 
(votive ring from J'Aime Vintaje and antique doilies with original pen and ink by Michelle Palmer)
 
Just two weeks ago (where did two weeks go?) I was watching my only child cross the stage at graduation....she looked beautiful and the hood and cords wrapped around her commencement gown made it such a bittersweet moment...so much pride, but she really is grown and my turn is really up!  I know I am still here for advice, but she has fledged....time flies like a bird....
 
(vintage finds by J'Aime Vintaje)

Today I am posting in honor of another celebration of time..... Faded Charm has reached her 100th White Wednesday!  Her cream, dreamy white inspired blog has been posted 100 times! Give her a visit and celebrate her passage of time....in a beautiful way!!

Time sometimes flies like a bird, and sometimes for just a moment, it pauses....

(vintage statuary by J'Aime Vintaje)
 
Happy 100th Faded Charm!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment