Wednesday, June 8, 2011

White Wednesday.....

Good day!  It's another White Wednesday....shouldn't that be a song?

It's a beautiful day here in Tennessee!  The 13 year cicadas are almost gone,  it is cool this morning and I woke up to my husband singing "It's appliance day"!  That WAS at 6 am and I am not the best morning person....;-)  We are replacing our kitchen appliances and unlike most White Wednesday's this one is out with the white and in with the stainless steel! 

In honor of this momentous occassion (well if my husband can sing about it I can blog about it....right?) I am sharing some vintage candlesticks that I just embellished....some of them are silver and creamy white....the colors our kitchen will be this evening when all is done!

Don't forget to pop on over to Faded Charm's blog and see what everyone else shared today....here are my White Wednesday inspirations.....


The whole group....a mixture of pewter, sterling and silver plated....these would make great hostess or wedding attendant gifts and are available in my booth!



The pewter pair.....


and my favorite....and old sterling candle stick....still tarnished and lovely with a bit of ribbon and lace, finished with a vintage button....yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment